Pinterest is an absolute wedding planning dream. With so much inspiration and information available, there’s loads to help you get ideas and get started on planning for your big day. Several many brides and grooms use it to find ideas for decor, boards to bring their vision to life, or as a tool to show suppliers what ideas they have in mind.
At Huntsmill Farm it’s important to us to create an extended family with our couples, and we love being on hand to support you throughout your wedding planning journey. Our stone barn is a great canvas for a wedding day, and having seen a range of weddings ad ideas take place here, we’ve set up our Pinterest account with various boards from previous weddings to help you with inspiration for your wedding planning.
If you head to our Pinterest profile, you can find several different boards created to help you get started with your Pinterest wedding planning. There are different sections from inspiration on small details such as flower crowns, button holes and wedding cake toppers to photos of the grounds around Huntsmill, table layouts and accommodation. You can also find boards with information on our blog posts and wedding tips to support you throughout your planning and our styled shoots to give you ideas.
All the photos you will find on our Pinterest boards are from weddings that have taken place with us at Huntsmill Farm, to help give you inspiration, ideas, and everything you need to create your special day with us.
Image thanks to Two D Photography
Huntsmill Farm’s Top Tips For Using Pinterest
- Organise your boards – Pinterest allows you to create different boards, and under each board you can create different sections – this can help to have different organised sections in your wedding planning board for flowers, food, dresses etc!
- Search for specific keywords – Pinterest can sometimes feel like bit of an overwhelming place to start. Use specific keywords to search for specific things on Pinterest to help with your planning and pin them to your boards to bring your vision to life.
- Get your wedding party involved – Pinterest allows you to invite collaborators to your boards, so you can share the wedding planning process with your partner. You could always invite your bridesmaids to pin some inspiration to your boards as well – but just be careful on having too many opinions!
- Remember Pinterest versus reality – it’s worth keeping in mind when using Pinterest for your wedding planning, that not everything you see on there may be achievable. A lot of the images may have been created from large budget weddings, or have particular in season flowers, so it’s always worth talking to your venue and suppliers to see if some of the ideas you’ve seen are attainable.
- Share your boards with your suppliers – if you’ve got a particular vision for your flowers, or how you want your hair and make up done, show your suppliers to help them have an understanding of the overall feel you’d like for your wedding. Your suppliers may then be able to make suggestions of ways you can achieve it, and have a better understanding of your vision.
- Refer back to your ideas throughout the wedding planning process – as you go through your wedding planning keep referring back to your planning board to make sure you stay on track for your ideas and vision for your wedding.
Join Huntsmill Farm on Pinterest!
Join us over on our Pinterest account to help with your wedding planning inspiration! You can find us here – make sure you follow us to stay up to date with all things Huntsmill, and happy wedding planning pinning!